Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So it's finally here. SPRING. Of course the first thing we all think of is warm sunny days, light jackets, and beautiful flowers. But don't get too carried away there's also the showers of rain. I asked my picture taking fool of a wife last night just what would she suggest for those other camera lovers out there. Why the rain of course. She wanted me to go to the local 2ndhand store and get accesories for lots of spring pictures. I said "huh".
  1. Rainboots
  2. Raincoats
  3. Umbrellas

Then she said go out and take pictures in the rain, water dripping off the umbrella's, kids jumping in the puddles. Just having fun

So hopefully that gives you some ideas for your first spring pictures of the year. I have to go now, (I haven't got to the 2ndhand store yet)

No comments: